Valuation of all types of equipment for various purposes.
The valuation of equipment includes cost determination of practically all existing range of objects of personal estate: computers, technological complexes and product lines of power units, office equipment, furniture, office equipment, devices, household subjects and other objects.
Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all banks of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing. Today the company actively works with more than 25 banks and other financial institutions.
How much is the service?
The cost of service is calculated according to the amount of works which is necessary to be done. For this purpose You will have to send the copy of the documents specified in the appropriate section of this service to our e-mail and to contact our experts.
How long will be the valuation?
Our experts possess considerable experience in carrying out the valuation therefore the valuation on this type of service will be carried out in the shortest terms. In particular, the valuation of equipment will take up to 5 days.
What is necessary for the valuation?
For the valuation You need to come with the documents to our company office and to provide the object of valuation for the survey of our company specialist.
What documents are necessary for the equipment valuation?
1. Copy of the Customer registration certificate as the legal entity
2. Address of valuation object location
3. Data on existence of object valuation encumbrances, including encumbrance by pledge or debts, presence of tenants, legal reservations, agreements, contracts, agreements and other restrictions of equipment use
4. Accounting reference about balance (initial and residual cost) of the property which was the subject to valuation
5. Documents of title
6. List of equipment which is the subject to the valuation, with the equipment characteristic.