Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all banks of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing. Today the company actively works with more than 25 banks and other financial institutions.
How much is the service?
The cost of service is calculated according to the amount of works which is necessary to be done. For this purpose You will have to send the copy of the documents specified in the appropriate section of this service to our e-mail and to contact our experts.
How long will be the valuation?
Our experts possess considerable experience in carrying out the valuation therefore the valuation on this type of service will be carried out in the shortest terms. In particular, the valuation of subsurface use will take up from 5 to 10 days.
What is necessary for the valuation?
For the valuation You have to come with the documents to our company office and to provide the object of valuation for the survey of our company specialist.
What documents are necessary for the mining valuation?
1. License for the right of mining;
3. Working program with the feasibility study to the Contract
4. Document confirming the rights for the land plot
5. Mining allocation
6. Financial reporting of the enterprise for the last 3 years with breakdown of the income and expenses on the fields
7. Details of fixed assets with the indication of balance setting date, accession number, initial cost, accumulated depreciation, residual cost and the description of assets with the indication of power, productivity, etc. in electronic form, (fixed assets involved on a field)
8. Technical and title documentation on the buildings and constructions being on a field if available
9. Data of competent authority on field stocks