Valuation of land plot
A land plot is an important and quite expensive real property. Therefore, when carrying out any purchase and sale transactions with a land plot, it is very important to determine the fair value of the land plot. After all, a value defined incorrectly threatens with loss of a considerable amount of money. Also, estimation of the value of a land plot is necessary for coming into an inheritance, obtaining credit from a bank on the security of this inheritance, etc.
Valuation of a land plot is a complicated and highly professional procedure requiring experience and special knowledge. After all, in order to determine the value of a land plot, our Company employees take into account many different factors, such as: location, environment, transport accessibility, operating procedure, availability and intended purpose of buildings and structures, and many other aspects.
Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all second-tier banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing.
How much does a service cost?
The Company’s pricing policy is based on the strategy of building up long-term partnership relations.
The Company’s branch network allows to reduce transportation costs of a client for inspection of objects, should appraisal objects are located in different cities of the country.
We are open to dialogue in order to discuss all aspects of a transaction, including individual tariffs for a customer.
How long does the valuation take?
Our experts have significant experience in appraising; therefore, an valuation of this type of service will be carried out as soon as possible.
What needs to be done for appraising?
To conduct a valuation you need to:
- Submit documents to our Company office or send it to us by e-mail (link to the e-mail address)
- Conclude a valuation contract
- Provide access to an appraisal object for inspection by our Company expert
- Receive a report on the appraisal object
What documents are needed for valuation of a land plot?
- Act for the property right (tenant right) to the land plot;
- Basis for issuing the Act (Agreement of purchase and sale (lease) of the land plot; Resolution of Akimat, etc.);
- Cadastral file for the land plot;
- Act of determining cadastral value (if there any);
- Land survey of the land plot (if there are any)