Valuation of all types of equipment for various purposes
Valuation of equipment includes appraisal of almost the entire range of articles of movable property: computers, process systems and production lines of power units, office hardware, furniture, office equipment, appliances, household items and other objects.
Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all second-tier banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing.
How much does a service cost?
The Company’s pricing policy is based on the strategy of building up long-term partnership relations.
The Company’s branch network allows to reduce transportation costs of a client for inspection of objects, should appraisal objects are located in different cities of the country.
We are open to dialogue in order to discuss all aspects of a transaction, including individual tariffs for a customer.
How long does the valuation take?
Our experts have significant experience in appraising; therefore, an assessment of this type of service will be carried out as soon as possible.
What needs to be done for appraising?
To conduct valuation you need to:
- Submit documents to our Company office or send it to us by e-mail (link to the e-mail address)
- Conclude an assessment contract
- Provide access to an appraisal object for inspection by our Company expert
- Receive a report on the appraisal object
What documents are needed for equipment valuation?
- Location address of the appraisal object;
- Information concerning the presence of the appraisal object encumbrances, including pledge burden or debt obligations, presence of tenants, legal reservations, arrangements, contracts, agreements and other restrictions on the equipment use;
- Accounting statement of the book (initial and residual) value of the property subject to appraisal;
- Title establishing documents;
- List of equipment subject to appraisal containing the equipment characteristics.