Valuation of inventory items
Independent assessment of inventory items (valuation of materials) is performed in the following situations:
- Valuation of goods for purchase and sale (the most popular among manufacturing enterprises and wholesalers);
- Valuation of goods for insurance purposes;
- Valuation for writing-off of property;
- Valuation of material values for tax mitigation;
- Valuation of goods for obtaining of credit.
Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all second-tier banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing.
How much does a service cost?
The Company’s pricing policy is based on the strategy of building up long-term partnership relations.
The Company’s branch network allows to reduce transportation costs of a client for inspection of objects, should appraisal objects are located in different cities of the country.
We are open to dialogue in order to discuss all aspects of a transaction, including individual tariffs for a customer.
How long does valuation take?
Our experts have significant experience in appraising; therefore, valuation of this type of service will be carried out as soon as possible.
What needs to be done for appraising?
To conduct valuation you need to:
- Submit documents to our Company office or send it to us by e-mail (link to the e-mail address)
- Conclude valuation contract
- Provide access to an appraisal object for inspection by our Company expert
- Receive a report on the appraisal object
What documents are needed for valuation of inventory items?
- Warehouse certificate on inventory balance on the last possible date, including complete list of goods (description of goods, quantity, price per unit) (in electronic format and in paper form signed with a stamp);
- Average daily balances for preceding 12 months (by the month), by type of goods (in electronic format and in paper form signed with a stamp);
- Title establishing documents: supply contracts, payment documents, etc. (copies of documents);
- Copies of certificates in case the product is certified.