Assessment of cattle, horses, small cattle, pigs, poultry, commercial birds, commercial fish
Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all second-tier banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing.
How much does a service cost?
The Company’s pricing policy is based on the strategy of building up long-term partnership relations.
The Company’s branch network allows to reduce transportation costs of a client for inspection of objects, should appraisal objects are located in different cities of the country.
We are open to dialogue in order to discuss all aspects of a transaction, including individual tariffs for a customer.
How long does the valuation take?
Our experts have significant experience in appraising; therefore, a valuation of this type of service will be carried out as soon as possible.
What needs to be done for appraising?
To conduct a valuation you need to:
- Submit documents to our Company office or send it to us by e-mail (link to the e-mail address)
- Conclude a valuation contract
- Provide access to an appraisal object for inspection by our Company expert
- Receive a report on the appraisal object
What documents are needed for valuation of biological assets?
- Statement of the balance sheet displaying the initial book value