Valuation of production base
Valuation of an office, a base, warehouse facilities, a land plot, etc. for various purposes (obtaining of credit, overestimation for a Bank, for a Tax Committee, IFRS).
Who accepts our reports?
Our reports are accepted by all second-tier banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, financial institutions engaged in lending, leasing and other forms of financing.
How much does a service cost?
The Company’s pricing policy is based on the strategy of building up long-term partnership relations.
The Company’s branch network allows to reduce transportation costs of a client for inspection of objects, should appraisal objects are located in different cities of the country.
We are open to dialogue in order to discuss all aspects of a transaction, including individual tariffs for a customer.
How long does valuation take?
Our experts have significant experience in appraising; therefore, a valuation of this type of service will be carried out as soon as possible.
What needs to be done for appraising?
To conduct a valuation you need to:
- Submit documents to our Company office or send it to us by e-mail (link to the e-mail address)
- Conclude a valuation contract
- Provide access to an appraisal object for inspection by our Company expert
- Receive a report on the appraisal object
What documents are needed for valuation of a production base?
- Data on the legal status and title establishing documents to the appraisal object (purchase and sale agreement, deed of gift, contract of exchange, certificate of registration of ownership, lease agreement, etc.);
- Technical documents on the object (technical passport, design and estimate documentation, etc.);
- Data on condition of a land plot, documents confirming the rights to a land plot (property, rent, etc.);
- Act of state for property right to a land plot.